For the most up to date list of affected areas please see: https://www.hps.scot.nhs.uk/web-resources-container/covid-19-risk-areas/
We regretfully announce the retirement of Dr Margaret Ferguson as of 31 December 2018.
We wish her a long and happy retirement!
Our patient access to Emis Online is now working.
If you are still experiencing difficulties please contact the practice on 01851 70 3588.
Thank you for your patience over this time.
- From Monday 17 August 2015 we will be trialling a new appointment system. We want you to be able to have a consultation (either face to face or on the phone) by the most appropriate health professional within 48 hours.
- We are extremely enthusiastic about our new Nurse Practitioner clinic. If you have a medical problem such as a cough, cold, skin condition, an infection such as chest/ear/urine, hay fever, sexual health issues, contraception advice, constipation, diarrhoea, our Prescribing Nurse Practitioner, Ann, can advise you and prescribe medication for these ailments.
- Do you have an ongoing condition or just a query for the GP or Nurse and do not need to be examined? If so, you can book a telephone consultation slot to save you coming in to the practice.
- Our receptionists are skilled members of the practice team and every member of staff works to the same level of confidentiality as the GPs & Nurses. We take confidentiality extremely seriously. Please keep this in mind when booking your consultation as even a one word summary of why you wish to be seen – for example backache, low mood etc., will greatly help our reception staff to more quickly and efficiently direct you to the correct health professional. We will always respect your privacy if you do not wish to give any information.
- Remember we have a dedicated prescription line where you can order medication. Please call 01851 70 6640 between 9am & 1pm, Monday to Friday.
- It is very helpful if you phone as early in the day as you can, this allows us to best allocate our daily appointments. We know how frustrating it is to call repeatedly and not be able to get through. We have multiple phone lines and our receptionists work constantly to answer each phone call so please bear with us.